Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training Registration
September 21-23, 2018
To ensure you have all of the necessary details please read through this entire page before completing your payment and registration. Thank you! And I look forward to laughing with you soon!
- The Early-Bird deadline is Friday, August 17th.
- The final registration deadline is Friday, September 7th.
- If you are enrolling with a friend or family member, please be sure to contact me and let me know.
- Once you complete the PayPal payment you will be taken to a "Thank You" page with one last registration step - Completing an online registration form through Survey Monkey. Please complete this survey.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a payment. You just need a bank account or credit card. If you prefer to write a check or make payment arrangements please email me to get the specifics.
Want to lock in a spot? Or make payments? No problem! Simply choose to pay a non-refundable deposit to hold your spot in the class and then contact me about paying the remainder. Payment plans are a great option! Full/final payments are always due in my hand two weeks before the class date.
Maybe you do not feel the need for certification, but would still like to experience Laughter Yoga and learn the basics? You can attend the Friday & Saturday portion of the workshop for $195 if there is room. If it is still being offered above in the PayPal Drop Down there is still room! If you decided you love Laughter Yoga you may go on to acquire the complete certification at a later date by paying the difference and attending the Sunday portion of the training. Contact me to inquire.
The Friday & Saturday portion teaches you everything you need to know, the history, concepts and basics of Laughter Yoga, plus at least two full sessions. This is a wonderful personal retreat if you are looking for a lift or would like to do Laughter Yoga alone! This topic is covered on Saturday. You will learn a lot that you can apply to your daily life to increase joy. You will also receive a mini manual with the basic concepts. Sunday has more of a focus on the business aspects, target audiences, starting a club etc. as well as more practice, with an actual opportunity to lead at our local club. The one-day workshop price does not include the same supplies/goodies as the full certification.